[Icehouse] Icehouse Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

S Myers iamthecheeze at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:31:12 EST 2010

There is, I am told, a Zendo set in SecondLife somewhere.  But I have
no idea where, and I can never seem to navigate SL very easily to
fFind things, myself.  It seems like the basic pyramid design, once
built, would be easily reusable in many other games (Just like in the
real world, really).

--
A pizza with the radius 'z' and thickness 'a'
has the volume pi*z*z*a.