[Icehouse] Icehouse Digest, Vol 56, Issue 1

SaintSubversive at aol.com SaintSubversive at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 16:31:40 EST 2010

I just received my Icehouse pieces today (along with a wide variety  of RPG
and other dice), so Ill be starting my studies soon.  As for decks,  I have
just over 20 of them now, so I have plenty of motifs to choose from in
that regard,  In fact, one of the things I want to test is the use of  various
themed decks.  I specialize in medieval and Arthurian themed  decks.  Here
is a list of them all:

ARTHURIAN (Hallowquest)
ARTHURIAN (Legend)
HOLY GRAIL (Lo Scarabeo)
CELTIC (Lo Scarabeo)
GRAIL TEMPLAR
MERLIN
COSMIC
AQUARIAN
ZODIAC
VAMPIRE
LORD OF THE RINGS (I also want to study this combination tarot/card  game)
NAVIGATORS OF THE MYSTIC SEA
ARCUS ARCANUM
WORLD SPIRIT
CELESTIAL
VOYAGER (huge cards, larger than most, very  detailed)
TAROT CLASSIC
RIDER WAITE (Radiant)
RIDER WAITE (Pocket Sized)
GIGANY KARTYA (Romanian - Gypsy)
GYPSY WITCH
ZERNER/FARBER
BLANK DECK (Im going to create some of my own, probably a set like  "flash
cards" with divinatory meanings for each card written on them and  then Ill
illustrate around it, one of my art projects for this year,  heheh)

That should be a good variety of decks that will fit into  the game, dont
ya think?  :)

Oh, I also do virtual art in Second Life, and Im gonna experiment  around
with a virtual version of the games too (I have a Tarot shoppe there and  can
create working decks of anything if I have the scans, and tons of them are
available at the taroteca site).  My name is "Alexander Howl" there, get in
 touch if you're into that too.  :)

Don