[Icehouse] an interesting moment

Timothy Hunt games at timothy.org.uk
Tue Apr 28 11:23:16 EDT 2009

As I was at Geekway to the West this weekend, someone who knows I love
Icehouse games came up to me and handed me a folder.

As I looked at the 2-inch thick wad of pages, I realised it was rules
to lots of icehouse games.  He said he'd copied them from an old
website that no longer exists, and he'd reformatted them to print them
out.  He also said that he thought that many of these didn't exist on
the Icehouse Wiki.

I'm borrowing that folder, and having a quick glance through, he's
right - I did a random sampling of 10, and 6 of them are not on the
Wiki.

So, I'm going to copy this folder, return the original to its owner,
and then start work on adding games to the wiki.

If anyone would like to assist, I'd be happy to send you a packet of
games that will need typing up.

Timothy