[Icehouse] New member

Jason Darrah fsckmydisk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 04:56:30 EDT 2007

On 8/9/07, James Hazelton <jameshazelton at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, I know that problem well. Many of the short-run and dangling items are
> just so interesting, how can you pass them up? But I fixed the problem:
> After three or four gigantic orders on which I spent too much money, I have
> all the cool stuff, so they're not so tempting anymore.
>
> Out of curiosity, what else did you buy?

Gray Icehouse pieces. I was tempted to order two sets, but one will do for
now. :)

Volcano Caps. I need them for a game-ish thing I'm designing for the IGDC.
Details to come whether I have time to submit it to the IGDC or not.

Finally picked up a copy of Martian Coasters. I've been meaning to since I
got the Holiday Gift promo coaster, but I haven't been able to for one
reason or another (mostly due to spending my gaming budget on gifts for
friends).

Since I was getting some coasters, and actually need several for my new
apartment, I picked up a set of Cosmic Coasters.

Got the Icehouse stash pads just because. I love playing when I can find
other people willing to give it a try. I was disappointed that the black
hemp Icehouse bag was out of stock, but that's what I get for not ordering
it sooner, I suppose.

Picked up "My Secret World" for something to read in between gaming and
classes. My s/o just finished The Empty City, and wanted to read some more
of Andy's writing, and I wholeheartedly agreed.

I know there was more, I just can't remember at the moment.