[Icehouse] Huh?

miyu xmiyux at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:17:19 EDT 2007

I was intending to pick it up when the Looney expansion was released and it
still may be tempting at that point but I will just buy a copy for me.  I
previously was intending to get 4-6 copies for my school to use in my game
club and critical thinking class.  You are completely right though, with an
attitude like that I won't be actively trying to bring them new fans by
teaching a bunch of kids the system.

Somewhat disheartening, but also underscores why I am such a LL supporter.
The attitude and philosophy goes a long way with me.

                     -Ryan

--
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.