[Icehouse] Hello... and something for the Icehouse community

Tony Vigil tjvigil66 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 21:56:04 EST 2005

Greetings!

I've recently discovered Icehouse games.  Unfortunately, I don't have my pyramids with me while visiting family over the holidays.  I had to improvise when I wanted to show the games to relatives, so I created a stackable pyramid template in Macromedia Freehand that only requires 5 folds & needs no glue or tape to stay together.

The PDF file contains 4 pages, one for each color (red, yellow, cyan & green).  Each page contains 15 pyramids (5 of each size).  Please feel free to use this file as you see fit.  They are very handy when plastic pyramids aren't available.

http://soundnvision.homestead.com/files/pyramids_for_icehouse_games.pdf

Have a great holiday season!

- Tony